- Students should read 20 minutes in English each day from Monday to Wednesday.
- Also on Monday to Wednesday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week. They are welcome to do more than 2 pages if they would like to.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for next week's test, or study their words with a parent or guardian. Students were instructed to copy their words down in their agenda today (Monday).
- Please bring in headphones from home to use with the Chromebooks.
- If possible, please send in a 1 dollar donation with your child to go towards cancer research. We will be having our Terry Fox Run/Walk this Thursday.
- Pancake breakfast ticket orders are due before Wednesday.
- Picture Day is Wednesday, September 26th.