- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Monday to Thursday. Students have been told to bring home a book in French if they do not have one at home.
- Also on Monday to Thursday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week. They are welcome to do more than 2 pages if they would like to.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for Friday's test, or study their words with a parent or guardian. Students were instructed to copy their words down in their agenda last Friday.
- Please bring in headphones from home to use with the Chromebooks.
- The September book order is due this Friday, September 21st.
- Picture Day is Wednesday, September 26th.
- The administration has instructed teachers to remind parents that if they arrive at the school to pick up their children during recess time(s) - 11:25 AM to 11:45 AM or 1:35 PM to 1:50 PM, students cannot be expected to be ready for immediate departure as they will need to be called in from outside.
- The administration has also instructed teachers to remind parents to send their children with a snack, lunch and any associated eating utensils each day. The kitchen is not able to accomodate a large number of students needing meals or extra food, and is not equipped to supply a large number of students with eating utensils. Thank you for your understanding!