- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Monday to Thursday.
- Also on Monday to Thursday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week. They are welcome to do more than 2 pages if they would like to.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for this week and/or next week's test, or study their words with a parent or guardian. Spelling Test 5 will be Tuesday, October 30th.
- Students are invited to wear orange and black on Wednesday for Halloween. Please note that Stratford Elementary School does not permit students to wear costumes on this day.
- Parents: I will be sending out a Google Forms survey to complete regarding preferred Parent/Teacher interview times. Please complete this survey by Thursday, November 1st. I cannot guarantee any particular interview time or date, but I do my best to accommodate.