- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Monday to Thursday.
- Also on Monday to Thursday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week. They are welcome to do more than 2 pages if they would like to.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for tomorrow's or next week's test, or study their words with a parent or guardian. Spelling Test 2 will be tomorrow (Tuesday, October 2nd, Day 6). Spelling Test 3 will be next week and the words will be distributed later this week.
- Please bring in headphones from home to use with the Chromebooks.
- September book orders arrived today. There was one book that was backordered and those students affected received a 6 dollar coupon to use in a future book order. The books will ship at a later date.