- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Monday to Wedneday.
- Also on Monday to Wednesday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week. They are welcome to do more than 2 pages if they would like to.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for next week's test, or study their words with a parent or guardian. Spelling Test 4 will be Monday, October 22nd.
- Please bring in headphones from home to use with the Chromebooks (if you have not already).
- October Book Order - Due October 18th (IF PAYING BY CASH OR CHEQUE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY THE PRICE INDICATED IN THE PEI TAX COLUMN. ALSO BOOKS ARE NOT BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. Thank you!)
- School Photo Orders - Due October 18th