- Students should read 20 minutes in English each day from Monday to Tuesday. Students are strongly encouraged to read for pleasure over the long weekend.
- Also on Monday and Tuesday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 1 page of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 1 game on Spelling City this week to study their words for this week's test, which will be Wednesday, November 7th.
- If you are able, please send in one dollar with your child to go towards a Christmas wreath Gift Card for the Home & School Christmas Craft Fair. Money from this fundraiser will go towards the new school playground. This needs to be sent in no later than Wednesday.
- A catalogue package went home with students Friday regarding this fundraising initiative for the new playground. Order forms must be submitted by November 15th.