- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for this week's test, which will be Tuesday, November 20th or for next week's test.
- November/December Book Orders went home last week. All orders for November and December will be due Tuesday, December 4th.
- Parent-Teacher interviews scheduled for last Thursday afternoon/evening have been automatically scheduled to the same time slots for this Thursday. Please let me know if you are unable to make your original time slot. I have a few openings in the afternoon if anybody wants to change over from the evening.