- Students should read 20 minutes in English each day from Monday to Wednesday.
- Also from Monday to Wednesday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for this week's test, which will be Tuesday, November 20th or for next week's test.
- Coupon booklet sales sheets went home with students in a previous week. These are due Tuesday, November 20th.
- November/December Book Orders went home today. All orders for November and December will be due Tuesday, December 4th.
- Students will be going to a Scholastic Book Fair on Wednesday, November 21st in the school library. Students should bring money with them that day if they wish to purchase something.
- Parent-Teacher interviews are this Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday morning. Everyone should have received an interview time. Please contact me if you do not know when your time is.