- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Also from Tuesday to Thursday, students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for next week's test, which will be Tuesday, November 20th.
- A catalogue package went home with students Friday regarding this fundraising initiative for the new playground. Order forms must be submitted by November 15th.
- Coupon booklet sales sheets went home with students. These are due November 20th.