- Students should be reading in French this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Spelling homework continues this week. New words will be given out on Thursday.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Thursday.
- May Scholastic Book Order is due on Friday, May 10th.
- A permission form for a May 29th field trip went home on Monday. The field trip is for the morning of May 29th only. The trip is to Allisary Marsh in Mount Stewart. Please have permission slips returned for this Friday, May 10th.
- What we are working on in class this week, but work at home is not required:
Math - We are doing a short unit on Numerical Sequences/Number Patterns.
English - Fractured Fairy Tales - Those students who have not yet finished their stories (started at the end of January), are strongly encouraged to work on them at home if they have access to a computer connected to the Internet.
- The web browser Google Chrome can be downloaded for free on most computers. Students can then login to their Google Accounts using their username and password to login to the Chromebooks at school. The only difference is, students must pair their username with "@cloud.edu.pe.ca". For example, if your username was "jsmith" your sign-in name to your Google account would be "firstname.lastname@example.org" Students work is located in "Google Docs."
- French - In French, students are continuing work on an opinion text on a topic of their choice. Most students have finished their rough drafts.