- Students should be reading in English this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Spelling homework continues this week. Test on Thursday and new words on Friday.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Thursday.
- Fractured Fairy Tale Book order forms went home today and are due back no later than Wednesday, May 22nd (sorry for the mix-up on the order form). Soft cover books cost 25 dollars and hardcover books cost 35 dollars.
- A permission form for a May 29th field trip went home on Monday. The field trip is for the morning of May 29th only. The trip is to Allisary Marsh in Mount Stewart. Please have permission slips returned for this Friday, May 10th.
- What we are working on in class this week, but work at home is not required:
Math - We are doing a short unit on Numerical Sequences/Number Patterns. Students will be tested on this unit on Friday, May 17th.
English - Fractured Fairy Tales - Stories are in the final stages of being prepared for publication.
- French - In French, students are learning how to conjugate regular -ir verbs such as choisir and finir.