- Students should read 20 minutes in English each day from Monday to Thursday.
- Students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week to study their words for this week's test, which will be Tuesday, December 4th or for next week's test.
- All book orders for November and December will be due Tuesday, December 4th (tomorrow) - the deadline is early so that any orders can arrive by Christmas.
- Thank you to those parents who have rescheduled their parent-teacher interviews. I still have several openings on Wednesday afternoon for those who have not yet signed up.
- Stratford Elementary is selling school t-shirts for 18 dollars. These orders are due by Friday, December 7th in order to arrive in time for Christmas. Youth, adult female and adult male sizes are available.
- On Wednesday, December 12th, Stratford Elementary students will be going to a Charlottetown Islanders' hockey game. Buses will leave the school at 9 A.M. and return at 12:15 P.M. Students are encouraged to bring a peanut-free/fish-free snack and will eat lunch when they return to school. Going to the canteen is optional.