- Students should read 20 minutes in French each day from Monday to Thursday.
- Students should write 1 sentence in their agenda under the day's date about their reading. For example, they could write a 1 sentence summary of their reading, or a 1 sentence prediction about what is going to happen next. They could also give their opinion on the book in 1 sentence.
- Students should complete a minimum of 2 pages of math in their yellow duotang for the entire week.
- Students should either complete 2 games on Spelling City this week or review their words with a family member to study their words for this week's test, which will be Thursday, December 13th. This will be the last spelling test for 2018, so there will be no words to study after that until January.
- On Wednesday, December 12th (TOMORROW). Stratford Elementary students will be going to a Charlottetown Islanders' hockey game. Buses will leave the school at 9 A.M. and return at 12:15 P.M. Students must not be dropped off at the school between these times and they will not be able to be picked up at the school between these times. Students are encouraged to bring a peanut-free/fish-free snack and will eat lunch when they return to school. Going to the canteen is optional. No permission slips are required for this activity. All students attending school tomorrow must go to the game as the whole school is going and there will be no supervision back at the school.
- Students have until Friday to bring in a donation of nonperishable food or money to go towards families in need. For each dollar or each food item brought in, students receive a ballot to go into a draw to win a basket of items.