- Students should read in English from Monday to Wednesday this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Spelling homework continues this week, but the test will not be until next Wednesday, May 8th. Students received new spelling words on Tuesday, April 30th.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Thursday.
- May Scholastic Book Order is due on Friday, May 10th.
- What we are working on in class this week, but work at home is not required:
Math - We are doing a short unit on Telling Time (on an analogue clock).
English - Fractured Fairy Tales - Those students who have not yet finished their stories (started at the end of January), are strongly encouraged to work on them at home if they have access to a computer connected to the Internet.
- The web browser Google Chrome can be downloaded for free on most computers. Students can then login to their Google Accounts using their username and password to login to the Chromebooks at school. The only difference is, students must pair their username with "@cloud.edu.pe.ca". For example, if your username was "jsmith" your sign-in name to your Google account would be "email@example.com" Students work is located in "Google Docs."
- This is the last week for students to work on their illustrations for their books in class.
French - In French, students are continuing work on an opinion text on a topic of their choice. Many students are now finishing their rough drafts.