- Students should read in English from Monday to Thursday this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Spelling homework begins again this week. Students received new words Monday. Don't forget that students have the option of doing activities on SpellingCity.com or the SpellingCity app to practice their words. Students are always welcome to study in other ways as well, i.e. with a parent or guardian. The test will be next Day 6, which is next Monday.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Friday.
- March/April book order is due Thursday, April 11th.
- What we are working on in class this week, but work at home is not required:
Math - Adding and Subtracting Decimal Numbers (up to hundredths). We will be starting this unit on Tuesday, tomorrow.
English - Fractured Fairy Tales - Students will be continuing to write and edit their stories. Ideally, students will have finished their first draft by now, but if they have not they will need to do so in the coming days. Students have started to plan their illustrations.
French - For verbs, we will be continuing to study le passé composé of regular -er verbs. For example:
J'ai travaillé Nous avons travaillé
Tu as travaillé Vous avez travaillé
Il/Elle/On a travaillé Ils/Elles ont travaillé
Students will be assessed on this verb tense on Friday.