- The Fractured Fairy Tale Books arrived today! All students should be very proud of what they have achieved. The books are all beautiful!
- Students are asked to read in French at home this week and to write a sentence in their agenda.
- Students will write a spelling test on Tuesday and on Wednesday, they will receive their last word list for the school year. The last spelling test will be on Wednesday, June 12th.
- Students should continue working in their yellow duo-tangs for math. If finished all activities, students are invited to play online math games, with the permission of their parents.
- June book orders went home today. They are due on Tuesday, June 11th. I want to make sure they are back in time for the end of the school year.
- All library books are due back to the school no later than Wednesday, June 12th. Invoices may be issued for any outstanding books after this date.
- Please also make sure students return any books belonging to the classroom library or Salon du livre before Friday, June 14th.
- The grade 4 year-end trip to Sandspit will be taking place on Friday, June 21st. The rain date is Monday, June 24th.