- Students should read in English from Monday to Thursday this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Students should study their spelling words either on SpellingCity.com or with a parent. The next test will be either Thursday or Friday, right before March Break.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Friday.
- Please send back students' report card envelopes when possible as these are supposed to be used for all three terms.
- What we are working on in class this week:
Math - Area of Rectangles
English - Fractured Fairy Tales
French - Verbes réguliers du premier groupe (-er)*
*Students may write a quiz on this on either Thursday or Friday. It is something we have been studying for several weeks. Studying at home is not necessary*