- Students should be reading in French this week. Students should also write a 1 sentence response to their nightly reading in their agenda.
- Spelling homework continues this week. Test next Monday.
- Students should continue to work in their yellow duo-tangs on their math work and should complete a minimum of 2 pages before Thursday. Students who have finished their entire books are welcome to play Prodigy or MathFactsPro, if OK with parents.
- Fractured Fairy Tale Book order forms went home last week and are due back no later than Wednesday, May 22nd (TOMORROW). Soft cover books cost 25 dollars and hardcover books cost 35 dollars.
- A permission form for a May 29th field trip went home on Monday. The field trip is for the morning of May 29th only. Most students have returned these permission forms.
- What we are working on in class this week, but work at home is not required:
Math - We are starting the second half of our Multiplication unit. We are multiplying 2 digit by 1 digit numbers and will soon be multiplying 3 digit by 1 digit numbers. Students are welcome to use any strategy that is effective and expedient (which does not involve a calculator!).
English - Fractured Fairy Tales - Stories are in the final stages of being prepared for publication.
- French - We will be focusing on reading comprehension in the coming days.